One of my favourite Teoxane products is Redensity I. This award winning hyaluronic acid dermal filler formulation is packed with some great additional ingredients and used in a completely different way to other HA fillers. This makes it ideal for those who are a little bit nervous about having dermal fillers and want to start slowly, or for those looking for a general revitalisation and improvement in their luminosity, tone and hydration rather than restoring lost volume from specific areas. Basically, rather than filling out specific areas that have a loss of volume, Redensity I is an all-over mesotherapy treatment for the face, or whichever area you feel needs attention. Redensity I targets dull complexions, fine lines and dehydrated skin and can be used on the face, neck, décolletage and hands. It is a highly purified mixture of:
- low viscosity hyaluronic acid to improve hydration and firmness
- eight amino acids essential for cell regeneration
- three anti-oxidants known for their ability to protect against anti-oxidants
- two minerals needed for cell health and protection
- vitamin B6 involved in cell metabolism, and
- a small amount of lidocaine to make it more comfortable during the injections.
Such was my interest in this kind of treatment, that I invested in a U225 mesotherapy injector which allows me to inject this product in tiny droplets all over the area to be treated and and my feedback tells me it is pretty much pain-free making the lidocaine somewhat redundant. However….more info on my beloved U225 to follow in another blog!
Ways to use Redensity I
There are several different ways to use Redensity I as part of your aesthetic treatment plan:
- as a regular treatment to prevent ageing
- as an adjunct to complement other treatments, such as peels
- on specific occasions to rehydrate and give a glow, making it ideal as a pre-wedding treatment or as a protective treatment before going into a sunny environment
- as a minimally invasive option if you are nervous about ‘filler’ treatments
To get the best results it is recommended that you have three sessions, three weeks apart and then maintenance treatments as needed, but usually three times per year.
Texoane have reported high levels of satisfaction with Redensity I in studies they have done. This is a before and after picture of a patient treated with Redensity I, kindly provided by Teoxane:
If you would like to know more about this amazing product, or would like to come and see me for a consultation to discuss it further please feel free to contact me.